When I look into my past
With you I left my dreams holocaust
When we met I felt the life is Beautiful
Wanting to be together was a feeling Wonderful
As I Look around
Never felt like the day would come that can separate both of us
Until the distance and anxiety killed the love between us
And I started feeling insecure for no reasons
Near or far I always had you in my mind all seasons
Chorus:
My heart Sings Na Na
I wanna be with you
I wanna say something to you,
In a special way... but I donno how
I wanna get close to you
Wanna get mad at you
But I just can't do it as I Loved You...
You told me to take it easy and you flew unexpectedly
I was shocked and shattered
Felt my dreams became the worst nightmare
But baby don't you know how much I had planned my life
Expectations again turned into disasters
You left me with no options but to forget you
Life became miserable and I lost my soul
"But hold on"... I told myself..." are you one of those losers..
Just Look Around there are many broken hearts
Be strong and get up on your feet again
Remember you where fine enough before you even met your lost love"
Just look around
Just Look Around
Just look around
There are many hopes you see !!!!
Now I am here today as I respect my past
And I feel much more stronger than ever
I have the confidence and I can take a Chance again
Failure helped my negative thoughts vanished
Now I can give time to everyone I wish and keep them happy
As i Looked around the girls passing by my mind goes Wooohooo
Chorus:
My heart Sings
I wanna be with you
I wanna say something to you,
In a special way... but I donno how
I wanna get close to you
Wanna get mad at you
But I just can't do it as I Loved You...
Just look around
Just Look Around
Just look around
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment